Laatuinsinööri / Quality Engineer (6306)
Form of employment: Full time, Regular
Locations: Espoo, Finland
Job area: Micronova manufacturing services
Application period: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - Tuesday, February 25, 2020
VTT is a visionary research, development and innovation partner. We drive sustainable growth and tackle the biggest global challenges of our time and turn them into growth opportunities. We go beyond the obvious to help the society and companies to grow through technological innovations. We have over 75 years of experience of top-level research and science-based results. VTT´s turnover and other operating income is 258 M€. VTT is at the sweet spot where innovation and business come together. www.vttresearch.com
VTT – beyond the obvious.
Fab operations of the Microelectronics research area are concentrated to the Micronova cleanrooms in Otaniemi. These are jointly used by VTT, Aalto University and about 20 companies for research, development and small-volume production of micro- and nanolectronic devices. The total area of the cleanroom is 2 600 m2, and there is an installed equipment base of 200 processing and measurement tools. We are now looking for a Quality Engineer to our professional team.
• Development, maintenance and implementation of the fab operations quality system
• Setting of environmental targets, follow-up of indicators and compiling of annual environmental report
• Handling of customer complaints and internal deviations (processing, equipment)
• Quality and environmental training for Microelectronics personnel
• Handling of development proposals
• Follow-up of implementation of corrective and preventive actions related to safety incidents
• Fluent spoken English and Finnish. Good writing skills in English and Finnish. We value previous experience in writing guidelines.
• Good knowledge of quality and environmental standards
• Knowledge and experience of problem solving methods
• Experience in conducting Internal and Supplier audits
• Background related to Microelectronics manufacturing is a benefit
• You have good communication skills and you are easy to approach
• You are proactive, methodical and willing to take responsibility
In your role you will be an important contributor for the development of VTT high technology research infrastructure and operations in Finland.
Additional information: Jukka Vähäsarja - Manager, Fab Operations, email@example.com